Honored Contributor

went out to go shopping today

I saw some great looking tops on line this week at kohls, decided to get out of the house today and checked them out.

These are a lot of better looking tees for spring/summer, great colors, designs and PRICES. I'm sure many of you about their sales - there's always some sort of sale going on there! Well, I tried on about 20 different styles, loved them all actually! Not a bad one I the bunch, man y brand new for the season, some great on sale buys as well for almost nothing. My kind of shopping. Spent $90.00, got $10 kohls cash, and bought one ivory open front cardi (lovely open weave for summer) and 5 really nice tees, variety of colors and styles.

I'm quite pleased with myself!

Super Contributor

Re: went out to go shopping today

My goal (fantasy!) for my wardrobe is to have all natural fabrics and as much as possible made in the USA. In the meantime, I am still losing weight and I have to have clothes to wear now.

I have bought 2/3 of my transitional clothing from Kohls, and I have yet to be disappointed. Granted, they aren't investment pieces, but I'm not looking for them to be. I ordered the Croft and Barrow skort in coral and liked it so much I went back for it in navy and a paler blue (I am hoping it is periwinkle).

I like their tees and cardigans, too.

Honored Contributor

I've been looking too. Have you noticed all the Ikat prints? So much busy pattern. Not a fan!

Respected Contributor

I'm doing a lot of shopping in the stores lately. Macy's had a VIP sale last week with an extra 20% off and walked out with a savings of over $140. Bon Ton just sent me a coupon for $50 off $100, Kohl's sent more post cards revealing your savings again and it just seems like all at once stores are "begging" for our dollar.

The Q did get some of my money though, I did take advantage of the reduced shipping of $5, glad I didn't order last week.