Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

i am really sorry but I am sitting watching this show on hsn and I cannot see how anyone would buy their clothes. who wears silver gym shoes with a dress. and they keep saying the models look good in those wrap dress they look awful? and they keep saying we need those clothes. sorry I do not need any of those clothes.

Busy women who commute to work in the NYC region where sneakers with their work attire (includng dresses).  Many hit the gym before going into the office as well.  That's who would wear sneakers with a dress @tockerman.  I've done my share as well.  If I were still working ~ I'd still be doing it too.

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Image result for women in nyc commuting with their sneakers on

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I wore sneakers to commute when I worked in NYC, but I always changed my shoes when I got there.  I'm not wearing my gym sneakers with anything but gym clothes.

I will wear a cute pair of sneakers, though, with jeans.  But they're fashion sneakers, not workout sneaks.

Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

i am really sorry but I am sitting watching this show on hsn and I cannot see how anyone would buy their clothes. who wears silver gym shoes with a dress. and they keep saying the models look good in those wrap dress they look awful? and they keep saying we need those clothes. sorry I do not need any of those clothes.

I have quite a few of Wendy's pieces and I love them.  To each her own......

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Image result for women in nyc commuting with their sneakers on

This is a very cute look!

Respected Contributor

I have her denim boyfriend shirt - love it!!

Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@tockerman wrote:

I have quite a few of Wendy's pieces and I love them.  To each her own......

Me too!  Love her shoes - good quality & well made. Clearance pricing is awesome. I didn't shop her line today, but I tagged some new items to track for clearance

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I didn't realize Wendy was on this weekend.

I don't own a lot of WW clothing but everything I've purchased I've liked.  I haven't had to send anything back because of poor quality or fit.

I just looked through the offerings and there were several things I liked.  I don't always like the way they style things but I know how to do that on my own.

Honored Contributor

@castlenv wrote:

I have 2 of her tops and love them.  Perfect fit, perfect material.  If I wore dresses, I would be interested in the wrap.  Eyeing the lace up, long sleeve top but there's no spandex so I'm hesitant.  Will put in in my "favorites" and wait for a price reduction.

I own two of her denim dresses which are made very well.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

Re: wendy williams hsn

[ Edited ]

I would wear that itiswhatitis, while I don't commute on public transportation I do drive into work and have ruined more heels by scraping the floor of the car.  Not to mention I don't think I had really good control of the pedals by tapping them with the pointy part of the shoe.Smiley Happy  So I wear sneakers or flats every day and change in the office.  I have two bottom drawers of my filing cabinets full of shoes!  I also have to travel daily to meetings and walk around the city, so I wear these comfy shoes too (or riding boots later in the year).