Honored Contributor

@QVC101 wrote:

I made the mistake...TWICE!    Not this particular site, but who knows, they all might be the same place.   The top I ordered was decent enough if I had ordered it for a small 12 year old.   The sizing was extremely off.   I donated it.   My second error was a fall wreath.   It looked really nice in the pictures, was $34.99.   I didn't think that was too bad so ordered.   After waiting quite awhile it arrived in a cellophane bag!   A SMALL cellophane bag!    Beyond ridiculous.   I could have done better with dollar store purchases.   I was so mad at myself!   I had payed with PayPal and filed a claim.    I actually got my money back!     Lessons learned!    I would suggest keep scrolling!

@QVC101    Don't feel bad; I think I ordered the same wreath about a year ago.  They showed beautiful,  lush fall wreaths.  What I got was laughable.

Note that many of the garment sellers try to lull you with "we're a small family business", while others are " going out of business".

Some legislative committee needs to make Facebook lower the hammer on these businesses.  They seem to condone scammers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@kansasbaker wrote:

Has anyone ordered fashions from website Crigne, I saw their facebook ad and they have really cute fashions.  I am always a little scared of ordering from a website that I'm not familiar with.

@kansasbaker I've seen your heading in these Forums but hadn't stopped to read until now.  I hadn't heard of Crigne, that's why.  Today, though, my FB feed is filled with so many of this same type of company all showing pretty much the same "made in South Carolina" clothing, but there's a bunch of different names, not just Crigne.  I will say that some of the tops featured did catch my eye, but how could there be soooo many of the same items being sold on so many differently-named sites???!!!  To me, that's a huge red flag.  Like everyone else, I'm not buying and will try to remove them all from my feed.  Guessing they're all phishing.