Contributor

Has anyone ordered fashions from website Crigne, I saw their facebook ad and they have really cute fashions.  I am always a little scared of ordering from a website that I'm not familiar with.

Honored Contributor

@kansasbaker ...........No I havent but FB is bombarded with those unknown sites with the cutest clothes.  I have googled a few of them and they all had negative reviews.  So I dont take the chance.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I had a really bad experience with one of those Facebook ads and it cured me from being tempted by them forever.  I won't even let myself pause to examine them now.  Stay away from them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I also avoid ordering from unknown companies.  If something is wrong with the product or you just want to return, it could be a wild ride.

Contributor

Thank You everyone for your advice..............I think I will stay away from their website.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have any facts, but my feeling is that a lot of those ads are coming from China.  They get you hooked and then just try to get a refund if all is not satisfactory.  If you notice, some of the clothes, etc they show are the same with different company names.

Got burned once, not on FB, but from a Chinese company that I didn't realize it was.  Had to fight with them and they had all kinds of excuses for my CC company.  Never did get a refund.  Never again!!

Frequent Contributor

I made the mistake...TWICE!    Not this particular site, but who knows, they all might be the same place.   The top I ordered was decent enough if I had ordered it for a small 12 year old.   The sizing was extremely off.   I donated it.   My second error was a fall wreath.   It looked really nice in the pictures, was $34.99.   I didn't think that was too bad so ordered.   After waiting quite awhile it arrived in a cellophane bag!   A SMALL cellophane bag!    Beyond ridiculous.   I could have done better with dollar store purchases.   I was so mad at myself!   I had payed with PayPal and filed a claim.    I actually got my money back!     Lessons learned!    I would suggest keep scrolling!

Contributor

I did notice that after I was on their website, and went back to facebook, a lot of different fashion sites with the exact same clothing started showing up.  The clothes were cute but I decided it wasn't worth taking a risk.  

Honored Contributor

TrustPilot shows a 4.1-star rating for that site. You might want to take a look at the customer reviews over there.

Contributor

Don't get scammed...all those web sites on fb are total scammers.  They lure you in with beautiful fake clothing and will never deliver what you thought you did.  Best to scroll on by quickly.