Respected Contributor

i see these are back -  in regular anyway.  i think the v yoke is body flattering.  i wish they had petites (Gary?) but i did stock up, including white ones.  there is a buy more/save more.   just an fyi.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. These are the only jeans that fit my daughter in law.  She's petite but curvy. These look good on her and she's comfy in them. 

Honored Contributor

Years ago Delta Burke sold these on the Q. I still own a pair and really like them.

Honored Contributor

Perfect, imo.  I just mentioned these jeans in the Trapeze top discussion, and have been busy finding the item number.  Thank You!!  Excellent reviews, too, btw. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Years ago Delta Burke sold these on the Q. I still own a pair and really like them.

@Group 5 minus 1i have 2 pairs of hers as well.  loved them.  these are slightly different but still along the same lines.

Why don't these jeans come in the same colors as the How Timeless Jeans?  Those are slimmer in the legs and don't fit me well.  I love A228213 and would like to see them in olive, charcoal, brown, etc.