Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna V-Neck Top Friday 3/30 TSV Presale

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

This will probably sellout quickly in the Spring colors  $50. Loving the lavendar and balsam colors

A305061
Lisa Rinna Collection Knit Duster with Ruffle Hemline

a305061.jpg

I couldn't resist the Lavender Mist duster.  I love Lisa's dusters and happy to get that gorgeous color Heart

I'm going to wear it with the usual - jeans, white capri's, gray is going to look fab with it.  And Amy has inspired me to try it with taupe

Maybe it's just me, but when l see this, l think of the late Bea Arthur in Maude, and The Golden Girls.  Woman Surprised

IMG_0418.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Top only looks good if you're thin and NOT busty.  Otherwise you look like your wearing a tent.  Bad choice in having these heavy models wearing the top.  Lisa designs unconsciously or consciously for small, thin women. 

Honored Contributor

@songbirdwrote:

Top only looks good if you're thin and NOT busty.  Otherwise you look like your wearing a tent.  Bad choice in having these heavy models wearing the top.  Lisa designs unconsciously or consciously for small, thin women. 

@songbird  This!

In fact, you don't have to be heavy/curvy all over, but if you are busty almost all of her tops will make you look heavier.  I watched the models this morning and except for the very thin models, this top was very unflattering, like a tent. 

Lisa Rinna has also added a smaller size to her line, XXXS.  This size, similar to her own, is her targeted customer. 

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

That is just too much extra fabric flying around for me!!

Love the colors!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

How is this top not flying out the door?

It has wings, after all.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@handygal2wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

This will probably sellout quickly in the Spring colors  $50. Loving the lavendar and balsam colors

A305061

a305061.jpg

I couldn't resist the Lavender Mist duster.  I love Lisa's dusters and happy to get that gorgeous color Heart

I'm going to wear it with the usual - jeans, white capri's, gray is going to look fab with it.  And Amy has inspired me to try it with taupe

Maybe it's just me, but when l see this, l think of the late Bea Arthur in Maude, and The Golden Girls.  Woman Surprised

IMG_0418.JPG

Haaaaaa is that you @handygal2  

Woman LOL  Woman LOL all that you need is a camel for the caravan Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@handygal2wrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

A305061

a305061.jpg

IMG_0418.JPG

Haaaaaa is that you @handygal2  

Woman LOL  Woman LOL all that you need is a camel for the caravan Woman LOL

No, that's not me-- not by a long shot!!... Think Cher or Demi Moore in their heydays.  Woman Very Happy  @Chi-town girl

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
QVC Customer Care