Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna V-Neck Top Friday 3/30 TSV Presale

I thought I had posted earlier that I would like the TSV if the back were the front but higher. Either that’s poofable or I’m losing it, lol. 

Honored Contributor

@tucsongalwrote:

I thought I had posted earlier that I would like the TSV if the back were the front but higher. Either that’s poofable or I’m losing it, lol. 

@tucsongal - there were a number of posts removed and I think yours was removed mistakenly. 

Nothing wrong with your post or  your suggestion

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Oh dear, looks like an elimination look from Project Runway IMO, but hey, the price is wonderful.

Amy and Katya look cute as can be in it but the other models not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

@authorwrote:

Oh dear, looks like an elimination look from Project Runway IMO, but hey, the price is wonderful.

Amy and Katya look cute as can be in it but the other models not so much.

I think the top is not for petites. It is not hanging right. It is too long on Amy and looks big. It looks like a maternity top.

Super Contributor

I love the colors especially the orchid but not the design. I too am tired of the flowing backs, I bought a couple last year, enough already! i have been looking for some purple/orchid color tops the color of the year but haven't. seen any styles I like. So disappointed in the styles.
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@tucsongalwrote:

@tucsongal - there were a number of posts removed and I think yours was removed mistakenly. 

I think two of mine were removed too. I wish I knew the reason. I was answering a question about color and commented on hair and eye color! Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@beach-momwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@tucsongalwrote:

I think two of mine were removed too. I wish I knew the reason. I was answering a question about color and commented on hair and eye color! Smiley Frustrated

@beach-mom - oh, no! Nothing wrong with your posts either.

But if someone replies to your post even if they don't quote you and their post is removed so will your post. It's the system. 

Well, back to shopping... @beach-mom - your daughter is going to look great in that orchid top.  I really like how Amy styled it with the taupe color cargos. Very flattering

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

But if someone replies to your post even if they don't quote you and their post is removed so will your post. It's the system. 

Well, back to shopping... @beach-mom - your daughter is going to look great in that orchid top.  I really like how Amy styled it with the taupe color cargos. Very flattering

Thanks for explaining @Chi-town girl! I couldn't figure out what happened. DD has those same cargos. She's an inch taller than Amy, so she should look amazing! I'm enjoying the show - I like two of the new tops they haven't shown yet! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-momwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

Thanks for explaining @Chi-town girl! I couldn't figure out what happened. DD has those same cargos. She's an inch taller than Amy, so she should look amazing! I'm enjoying the show - I like two of the new tops they haven't shown yet! Enjoy! Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry @beach-mom that your posts and @tucsongal were removed. Ugly trolls were posting, envious of Lisa. They lurch and stalk to harass her customers. I only know about that forum glitch bc others have complained about their innocent posts being removed from other threads. The moderators replied and explained it. Wish Q would take a harder line with these repeat offenders. 

The show has been great. I love the mix of products and the format. Fun music too, lol. 

Your DD is going to look so chic @beach-mom