Valued Contributor

unbelieveable prices for the good

I shop Sam's Club and always look at clothes.  Yesterday I saw

they had a jacket similar to G on HSN for 12 

$.  I didn't need but almost bought.  Don't tell me it wasn't the quality, I know my stull.  Was surprised at HSN, usually I find QVC the problem.  It is amazing and I think so little of the shopping cannels for taking advantage of people who need to shop that way.  I don't care the hosts think about their jobs, I couldn't push that dishonesty.  They could be more fair and still take a profit

Respected Contributor

Re: unbelieveable prices for the good

I buy a lot of clothes from Sams club, definetely good prices and good quality also.

Respected Contributor

I don't have a Sam's Club membership, but I buy a lot of clothes at Costco for some really outstanding prices on basics.  Costco also has an on line clearance site and I've gotten some insane values, plus free shipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: unbWe elieveable prices for the good

We live over 2 hrs from both Sams and Costco but still have memberships in both.  I buy clothing online from both, especially grandsons and DH.

Trusted Contributor

2 hoursSmiley Surprised what city are u near?

Super Contributor

Super happy with clothing I buy from Sams & Costco too - fun shopping & good deals!

Trusted Contributor

@patbz wrote:

We live over 2 hrs from both Sams and Costco but still have memberships in both.  I buy clothing online from both, especially grandsons and DH.

It's a 90 minute trip for us.  I never thought was worth it to pay for those memberships with the stores so far away.  

Honored Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

I shop Sam's Club and always look at clothes.  Yesterday I saw

they had a jacket similar to G on HSN for 12 

$.  I didn't need but almost bought.  Don't tell me it wasn't the quality, I know my stull.  Was surprised at HSN, usually I find QVC the problem.  It is amazing and I think so little of the shopping cannels for taking advantage of people who need to shop that way.  I don't care the hosts think about their jobs, I couldn't push that dishonesty.  They could be more fair and still take a profit

I have found shopping locally you find good prices and quality.  I rarely buy clothing on shopping channels anymore.  

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't find an online discount website that you mentioned. Do you mean it is the regular costco website and you click on clearance items, or is there a different website altogether?

Respected Contributor

@geegerbee wrote:

I couldn't find an online discount website that you mentioned. Do you mean it is the regular costco website and you click on clearance items, or is there a different website altogether?

I am wondering also @Suzeecat