Honored Contributor

Re: tye-dye shirt on home page

I love it but I just can't spend that much.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I love it but I just can't spend that much.  

Me too, I hope eventually they Mark it down. I had a style just like this in gauze and I wore it all it time, however it sure wasn't as pricey. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a very similar one, even with that same color blue, at Kohls last year on clearance at the end of the summer. The brand was their funky Rock & Republic brand.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I bought a very similar one, even with that same color blue, at Kohls last year on clearance at the end of the summer. The brand was their funky Rock & Republic brand.

@PearleeI love that brand.  I have a few pieces of clothing from them.  Hopefully I can find it there this year!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  Glad you like that brand too. My shirt is very similar but cooler than the one on the Q site because it has a collar with some studs on it. I get lots of compliments on it when I wear it.

Honored Contributor

I put this in my wish list to see if the price ever comes down.  Well, the price actually went up to $143!  It didn't sell at $139 do they really think it will at $143??  In fact I noticed most of my wish list items all went up in price.

Super Contributor

Very true. Cloth and Stone sell very similar things. I bought a shirt last year from that brand that looks similar. Also, just got a T-shirt in Target that looks like that. Soo cute for $10.00!!!