Super Contributor

turquiose with aquamarine skirt?

The aquamarine boho skirt has been ordered, I could not find any aqua tops. Does the turquoise work with the aquamarine? I prefer tonal, may have to go with a soft white. Does anyone wear the poet shirt with a boho skirt?
Honored Contributor

Re: turquiose with aquamarine skirt?

You mean this skirt?

I think the turquoise WK tops/tanks are a different shade so it might not work as a 'column of color' together.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

On 4/6/2015 JustJazzmom said:

You mean this skirt?

Linea by Louis DellOlio Pull-on Boho Skirt - A223661

I think the turquoise WK tops/tanks are a different shade so it might not work as a 'column of color' together.

IMO neither the turquoise nor aqua WK will match that skirt. I have that pebble crepe skirt and a matching button front top, but I think they are in medium which no longer fits.

Honored Contributor

Too close but not spot on looks like you just missed. . .

Trusted Contributor

I don't think that's a reorder, but a skirt that did not sell out in that color. If you want a coordinating top, try this one in white. It's the same fabric and looks great with that skirt.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Sooner said:

This. Without knowing what turquoise you mean, I wouldn't be able to say yes or no to it.

Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 ChynnaBlue said:
On 4/6/2015 Sooner said:

This. Without knowing what turquoise you mean, I wouldn't be able to say yes or no to it.

I thought Louis' turquoise was the same in any item, is that not correct? That consistency in color across the line was one of his hallmarks.

Respected Contributor

Louis answered this question a couple of months ago on Ask Louis. The answer was NO, the Turquois and the Aqua do not go together. He will be ordering more Aqua WKs but they won't be here until 2016, I don't think.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel