Honored Contributor

I love it.  I'm tall and like some length, but for me...,this would be too long for my taste. 

I do love the style of it though!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

That is absolutely gorgeous. I agree with @lulu2, would love it in red with black buttons. Also around $150😊

Ivory and white coats are very pretty, but very impractical.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I love it.  I'm tall and like some length, but for me...,this would be too long for my taste. 

@winamac1

Hi Win!  There is no doubt that you would look lovely in this coat. But truthfully I like your Sundance coat better.  I recognize that they each have a different vibe (this coat being very dressy), still I would wear the Sundance coat to any and all occasions.  As Tim Gunn would say, "Make It Work". 😁

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

Hi Win!  There is no doubt that you would look lovely in this coat. But truthfully I like your Sundance coat better.  I recognize that they each have a different vibe (this coat being very dressy), still I would wear the Sundance coat to any and all occasions.  As Tim Gunn would say, "Make It Work". 😁

Hi Magic.  So great to "hear" from you.  How are you?  My favorite time of the year is here.  I just took my Sundance Coat into the alterations to get another snap added towards the bottom.  I seriously LOVE that coat!! It was spendy, but I love wearing it.  I hope you are doing fabulously!!!!! Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

It is stunning! 

It sure would not look so petty and pristine very long with me wearing it though for more than say twenty minutes... OK, maybe sixty...

It would make a drop dead gorgeous outfit though I must say! ❤️

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Re: $tunning Coat!

[ Edited ]

This is an event coat.  When the lady wears it, she is chauffeured via limousine to a special event.  Limousine coming and going.  Some gentleman or handmaiden places a plastic raincoat on the mud puddles to prevent splashes to milady.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  It looks like a coat Mrs. T would wear.....very classic and stylish.  

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1

Hi Magic.  So great to "hear" from you.  How are you?  My favorite time of the year is here.  I just took my Sundance Coat into the alterations to get another snap added towards the bottom.  I seriously LOVE that coat!! It was spendy, but I love wearing it.  I hope you are doing fabulously!!!!! Smiley Happy

@winamac1

I am well--hope you are too! 💕

Oh my gosh, I was just thinking I find this the most difficult time of year to dress.  We were having beautiful fall weather for a couple weeks--probably in the 70s. Then towards the end of last week we had a heat wave move in where it was so hot I had to turn the AC on. Yesterday a cold front moved in with rain and I clearly had underdressed. Today, thinking I would dress for cooler temps, it heated up again!  I can't win for losing!

Silly of me to be complaining about such trivial matters when there is so much hurt in the world.  Going forward, I am going to plan 2 outfits of the day and check the weather channel!  Problem solved!

One thing for sure--boots and coats are in or future! 😍