Honored Contributor

I didn’t watch the show, but I checked the items in this collection online. Lots of flowy, loose tops, some with extreme uneven hems. Not my style. I prefer more structured & tailored pieces. A few of the pants look classicly styled, but I don’t need any new pants right now.

For those who like & buy, enjoy! 

Regular Contributor

Saw some of this show and really couldn't beleive they were selling these fashions. Besides being unattractive, they weren't flattering. I don't see this being a line that will last.  The Q does need to get more trendy, but not with this brand.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@mspatmac 

Thank you! Now, at least I know what this thread is about!

BTW, that top is almost sold out in black and 2 sizes gone in the other color, so a lot of people seem to like it.

i like how different this line is compared to other brands on qvc. purchased two items....

A389340
Truth + Style Regular Jacquard Knit Zip-Front Tunic w/ Funnel Neck

and

A389338
Truth + Style Regular Mixed Media Sweater Knit Duster w/ Satin

@sunshine45 I agree.  I like the fresh new style of this brand.  The other brands here are stale (that is just my opinion).  I ordered the burgandy/black tunic and can't wait to see it.  

Honored Contributor

OK I looked at it and think it is a cute jacket.  The model is not a stick.  So is she supposed to wear a sack all the time and play like she is?  

And then there people who have made millions and millions of dollars showing off a large behind.  So that's great for her not so much for others?

I think this model wearing this jacket is no really anything to be critical about.  She looks fine.  She is not wearing 3 sizes too small leggings and short t shirt.  She is well groomed and wearing a cute jacket.

So it's not "flattering"?  Sorry but I don't think it is a look I'd pick out or "tsk tsk" about in any way.   Not considering what I see people wearing now days.  This looks great.  

Honored Contributor

great @Pecky ! we can compare notes. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Just what I've been looking for, something to widen my hips and emphasize my backside. NOT.

But I'm sure there are people on whom it will look smashing.

Regular Contributor
I had a top like this from Joseph Ribkoff. I love it. It is very flattering.
Honored Contributor

@Pecky  @KingstonsMom  and anyone else interested in a review......

i received my two items today and i was very impressed! the garments fit me well in my regular qvc size. the materials used in both items are wonderful! these are definitely unique items and not your run of the mill qvc styles. everything about these are top notch, including the styling and workmanship. if this is going to be staying then i will be in trouble.

i am already ready to go back and get the mixed media sweater in the other two colors. i got the fall red and it will be perfect for the holidays. love how you can cinch it in at the back. the satin feels like silk. this one some could possibly go down a size. there is plenty of room in the upper arms. A389338

the jacket is also a wonderful piece. very well constructed, beautiful 2 way zipper and pulls. it is a nice weight and perfect for autumn and winter. you can easily wear it open or closed and for my body type it is great......i am a pear shape and it works well over my hips. i could NOT go down a size or it would be too tight in the chest. i got that in the burgundy black. A389340

winners! and thanks qvc for getting them here in six days. ordered on the 10th, arrived on the 16th.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein