Respected Contributor

Would these sock help flat feet problems?  I hate the feel of anything tight anywhere but maybe these would be comfortable?

Respected Contributor

Re: tommie copper socks

[ Edited ]

I have looked at these compresion socks and wanted to try them but the price with shipping was too much for me to try because I hate sendig anything back. My husband used to fly a lot for work of course until this year he was halted. He bought some compression socks for when he was on long flights on amazon and I tried them for restless leg and loved them. So he got me some. The brand is Physix Gear. I would recommend trying something like that so maybe you won't be disappointed with a larger investment. My hubby paid less then $20 for two over the calf pairs. 
They help with my issue but I have no idea about anything else. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think they would help and if they're anything like their masks (which I gave into the hype) and ordered they are not good. 

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl I've worn support stockings from surgical supply houses.  They did make a difference in my circulation, but I never noticed they made any difference for my left foot which is close to flat.  

Have you tried an orthotic?  Even a drugstore version might make a difference and they're hundreds of dolars less expensive than doctor prescribed.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl   I have a pair of tommy copper socks and they would be tight around your leg and do absolutely nothing for your feet.  Your best bet is to Google "flat feet" to see if they offer suggestions.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: tommie copper socks

[ Edited ]

How can they be selling anything "Tommie Copper"  when they didn't  even ship their masks I bought over a month ago yet?????    

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

How can they be selling anything "Tommie Copper"  when they didn't  even ship their masks I bought over a month ago yet?????    

I bought masks from the website and they are terrible. Hot. 

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Would these sock help flat feet problems?  I hate the feel of anything tight anywhere but maybe these would be comfortable?

@bargainsgirl   No, I don't think these socks would do a thing for flat feet.  The only thing they'll do is keep legs and feet from swelling, as often happens on airline trips.  If you hate tight, you wouldn't like compression hose.  Turn the TV off and quit listening to the sales pitch.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I was home all day waiting for a patio estimate and turn on Qvc at least 5 or 6 times. Socks were on.  I hope they sold ot.

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty 

Each to their own I guess.  I love the Tommie Copper masks; they are my favorite. Fabric is soft and adjustable ear loops.  Folded up they take up little room in my purse.

The Lug masks are impossible for me to wear; I cannot breathe in them.