Honored Contributor

I am always amazed when posters are upset that a host will talk about their family and their lives. OF COURSE THEY DO. Whose family and life would they talk about but their own???!!

Super Contributor

Love Carolyn! I think she is one of the few hosts that truly enjoys, buys, and wears QVC items on a consistent basis and shares with her friends/family. She is talented, self-confident, and knows her stuff. So many cruel, uncalled for comments about her appearance pop up almost weekly here and I hope she either doesn't read the boards or just ignores it. She is such a perfect example of a woman who is successful, not 30, and not a size 4 ... truly comfortable in her own skin. No apologies, no explanations. She doesn't talk about family HALF as much as JaneT. Carolyn seems to have a very warm and loving spirit, but mostly, I love her selling style. No high pressure, true excitement, REAL. Sadly, can't say that about most QVC hosts these days.

Respected Contributor

Carolyn is my hands down favorite host. She can wear a potato sack in a size large and I'm happy watching her.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/8/2014 Perkup said:

Carolyn is my hands down favorite host. She can wear a potato sack in a size large and I'm happy watching her.

!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn is my favorite host, she seems so real and down to earth. However, today the uh's had really gotten to me after awhile and I had to mute. But even so still think she's at the top of the list with hosting.

Contributor

Happy to see many positive comments about Carolyn - all of them right on target. Great D&Co show this AM with her & Gary - they really work so well together. Since I raised horses for so many years, totally understand her purchases & lifestyle. But she does branch out - seem to have read a post recently about some top she wore & she answered on fb that it was from Chicos (one of my faves too). While the dc leggings are not happy fits for my ancient oa knees, I do love that leather moto jacket. - BUT this great grandma has enough in her closets to last another lifetime. To everyone who purchases today, love & enjoy your new things!

Respected Contributor

Let's all be nice. After watching Lisa R. call out all of her FB bullies, and Joan's passing ... everything seems so trivial now. Shopping is the last thing on my mind.

Frequent Contributor
I was laughing to myself as I was doing house things, but heard Carolyn say I have this in 2 colors.. She must have closets full of clothes ! Lol. Good for her. I don't go away enough to wear that many clothes. As I tell my shopping loving daughter, I can only wear one pair of pants at a time.
Occasional Contributor

I really enjoy Carolyn except when she's with db.

Esteemed Contributor

Smile I like that Carolyn likes Denim and Company clothes she explains the items very well and I like the active line from Denim and Company and like to hear how she like them too. She is very down to earth you have to be to be a animal lover [as I am] that she is. it never bothered me or made me buy a item because she may order it ,or has it in several colors. I order what I like and what I need. And Carolyn is one of my favorite hosts on the Q.