Honored Contributor

time to look for clearance items

[ Edited ]

I saved   $270  on 2 of Issac's cashmere sweaters today, both were cardis, and will look great with things I have already  purchased

Q still offers a lot of great items, and  good prices. I got a pr of pumps and saved $73  ,delivered yesterday

If you wear classics,  it seems there is always something to be found

Honored Contributor

Re: time to look for clearance items

I have never and would never pay full price for any clothing items on QVC or HSN.  I check LTS every day and clearance on occasion.  Good buys can be found.

Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I saved   on $270  on 2 of Issac's cashmere sweaters today, both were cardis, and will look great with things I have already  purchased

Q still offers a lot of great items, and  good prices. I got a pr of pumps and saved $73  ,delivered yesterday

@cherry  Thanks for the head's up.  Also, if you find it, snag it.  I bought a dress on clearance, went back to order another and the price had increased $7 dollars. Crazy.  I worked in a department store in high school & university and once an item went on "clearance" the price decreased, not increased.  

Respected Contributor

If I see something I like on clearance at QVC but not my size, I can almost always find it on eBay. There are a lot of companies that sell QVC returned goods. I have gotten some fantastic buys. 

I am also a “misplaced Parisien.”

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I saved   on $270  on 2 of Issac's cashmere sweaters today, both were cardis, and will look great with things I have already  purchased

@cherry  Thanks for the head's up.  Also, if you find it, snag it.  I bought a dress on clearance, went back to order another and the price had increased $7 dollars. Crazy.  I worked in a department store in high school & university and once an item went on "clearance" the price decreased, not increased.