Valued Contributor

Re: this weekend fashion purchases?

From Goodwill - a pair of brand new Sofft black leather ankle boots with a chunky heel for $10.

From Goodwill - a brand new 8 piece comforter set . Their marked price was $40, but today was 50% off linens, so I got it for $20. The original price on the retail tag was $100.

I also bought the playful cat sterling siver necklace from Lenox. It was originally $120, marked down to $60 with an additional 50% off. FREE shipping. I paid $32.00 for it.

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono

As soon as I received the email, I wondered if you would order. I am looking forward to your review (and possibly a picture of how they look on your foot😉).

@magicmoodz

I am happy to report that they arrrived last night (although I didn't know it) and I stumbled upon them this morning.  How is that for fast (and free) shipping!

I think they're going to be great!  Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@lolakimono

As soon as I received the email, I wondered if you would order. I am looking forward to your review (and possibly a picture of how they look on your foot😉).

@magicmoodz

I am happy to report that they arrrived last night (although I didn't know it) and I stumbled upon them this morning.  How is that for fast (and free) shipping!

I think they're going to be great!  Cat Happy

@lolakimono

I am so happy to hear your new boots are keepers. They are very unique--I have a pair of shoes with a similar texture/color.

Now, about that picture...😚

Honored Contributor

I did not buy any fashion this past weekend. I have already bought way too many things this year. My MIL usually gives me cash for Christmas so I may treat myself to something later. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I purchased 3 Liz Claiborne sweaters, a fleece top, and a hoodie from JC Penney. It is hard to pass up sweaters for $ 14.99. I have had good luck with the Liz Claiborne line at Penney's.

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

This scarf purchase from Amazon was for a friend.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love a new small leather handbag, but in order tohelp those who would spending that kind of money on my gift I just put the bug in their ears over the Thanksgiving holidayWoman Wink  Maybe one of them won't try to choose, but will give me a gift card and a wink wink of they knew what I was angling for with my Thanksgiving hint.  Most know I shop the TV retailers, and a gift to either one would be ok as there are plenty of bags I like on QVC, and HSN and Evine have two of my favorites -- Patricia Nash and Sharif. 

As for fashion purchases, I bought three sweaters. Two DKNY from Macy's and I found a lovely white Vince Camuto at TJ Maxx.  I also purchased a pair of tweedy print knit slacks from Max Studio.  They are the perfect slim cut pants (straight from waist to hem with no tapering below the knees).

Honored Contributor

I purchased home items this past weekend.  We needed a new tv because our's has been slowly dying for over 6 months.  With the black Friday deals, we made a purchase.

I also have wanted a kitchen cart/island for over a year.  Got a great deal on one at Target.  Ordered it Friday and it was delivered to my house Monday!  DH put it together Tuesday.