Honored Contributor

Re: this weekend fashion purchases?

I ordered these coach boots from Macy’s 

47D60409-5E14-401C-B332-B79D13F5FF3F.jpeg

Also did online shopping at American Eagle, Converse and H&M for the family. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered 3 sweaters for myself:

1.State, from Macy's:

IMG_1108.JPG

J. Crew cherries sweater, cashmere:

IMG_1121.JPG

Lucky Brand, from Nordstrom:

IMG_1125.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I couldn't resist this top from E-Bay. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 8.08.32 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I ordered a navy belt.  There isn't anything else I want other than the handmade ring and a handmade handbag I have coming from two different artists.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a blackwatch plaid cashmere scarf from Talbots. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the only fashion item I ordered this weekend was for me: Bzees at 40% off the clearance price from Naturalizer w/ free shipping and no sales tax to NJ. Total price : $17.99.

At that price- a Want, not a Need.

I expect further markdowns on fashion the closer we get to Christmas.

I really must choose carefully as I already have too much of everything Fashion and Beauty. Upcoming New Year's Resolution will be to save, not spend. Admire, don't acquire.

Honored Contributor

Oh come on ladies! You didn't support your hometown businesses? It was shop small Saturday!! I ventured into my local resort town and made a killing! I probably got all of my shopping done. Plus the more you buy you are entered into a contest to win a gift card to our local businesses. I live rural so I guess this custom doesn't pertain to big city living. Too bad.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Oh come on ladies! You didn't support your hometown businesses? It was shop small Saturday!! I ventured into my local resort town and made a killing! I probably got all of my shopping done. Plus the more you buy you are entered into a contest to win a gift card to our local businesses. I live rural so I guess this custom doesn't pertain to big city living. Too bad.

Yes it's here but I didn't need anything from the small businesses 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

I ordered my boots, when they went to 30% off.

They are now out of stock in my size.

@lolakimono

As soon as I received the email, I wondered if you would order. I am looking forward to your review (and possibly a picture of how they look on your foot😉).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

On Friday I ordered 2 no-iron blouses from Brooks Brothers (2 for $99 instead of $99 each).

Yesterday I ordered 2 scoop necked, silk long underwear tops from Land's End at 50% off. Not only do I love the way they feel, they provide an extra (very light) layer of warmth and extend the time between dry cleaning my cashmere sweaters.

Who knows what I might come up with next? I don't really need anything else and don't exchange gifts with anyone, so don't really need to shop.  

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~