Honored Contributor

The last 2 packages from Q have been clean as a whistle. I read they are making shipping changes..

Regular Contributor

Re: things are looking up

[ Edited ]

Mine always look like they’ve been run over several times and walked on with golf shoes  by the timeI get them. 

Esteemed Contributor

You do realize that what happens to packages during shipment is no fault of QVC?  Blame USPS or UPS.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I buy from many places  and all of them use these same shippers. Why are their bags not filthy? The only dirty ones I get, come from Q

Honored Contributor

@tototwo   I am sorry but if proper packaging is used and less use of USPS, the packages should arrive fine.  Why do so many of my packages from other sources arrive fine and intact, pristine shape?

Super Contributor

I have noticed when I receive packages from USPS they are clean. UPS? Forget it, they look like they have been run over.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday : Hmmm, all my packages from QVC thru USPS arrive “fine and intact, pristine shape”. I've never had an issue with any package from any vendor shipped thru USPS.

Guess I must be lucky but this is in all the years we've been ordering things online.

Honored Contributor

@FS74 wrote:

I have noticed when I receive packages from USPS they are clean. UPS? Forget it, they look like they have been run over.

@FS74   I have never "not gotten" a package from UPS nor have I gotten one, if properly packaged from the originator, was not in good shape but when handed over to USPS, the package might have gotten lost, damaged, etc.  I had two in 3 months lost in that way once turned over to the post office.