Honored Contributor

Re: the gendel girls (breezies) and breaking out of the qvc box

@millieshops wrote:

Interesting -  hope they try something different from their QVC line.

I haven't seen a bra I'd order for many years.  Their engineering stops working totally in my cup size -  and I think they have known this because it's been years since they offered even a halfway decent DDD.  I had much better luck with their panties, but overall I do better  elsewhere for all my needs.

and they don't start in mine, it's not an issue of stock keeping in a store.  they should offer bras in all sizes 32 all the way up. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'm missing the shows but I cannot remember when the last time is I saw an hour of Breezies on Q's main channel.  They used to have these shows on a regular basis and they were a staple in AMS and PMS. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore either. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use to watch and buy from them many many years ago the panties and bras until I went for a bra fitting and discovered I was wearing the wrong size (lol); now I go to the speciality store that goes beyond the D but it costs.  I was hoping Breezies whom seem to have the only bra line on QVC would have taken advantage of that edge and broaden their sizes from 32 on up and A-H cups.

The Gendels can drive you crazy if you watch lon g enough LOL.

Honored Contributor

I remember when they started--I think it was Mr. Gendel and then Mrs. selling an antimicrobial cutting board.  Then antimicrobial kitchen towels and then the underwear line. 

Honored Contributor

I think the Gendel girls are very pretty, they just need to tone down their makeup, they are too pretty for all of that makeup(less is more)..Mom included....