Honored Contributor

Re: the Queen leaves church with Autumn Phillips

@RoughDraft wrote:

I think this outfit is my all time favorite.  I like that she mixed her colors up a bit.

I think it's one of my all time favorites too.

Frequent Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

Just curious.....where do all these pictures come from every week?  I'd hate to think that the paparazzi are involved, somehow.  

I am not sure but whoever is taking those pictures is a professional. The pictures are so clear and crisp. And you can clearly see the faces of each person in the car.

Believe me, I took pictures of the Queen leaving Windsor Castle. I had a pretty good Canon camera. The car she was in was not going fast. Because that is why everyone was there to see the Queen and Prince Philip. And my photos were pitiful. Not crisp looking, a bit blurry.

I wonder if it is a "Palace" photographer. Since they had the time to get all four passengers in the car. 

I feel sure that the photo are from the news papers photographs..I see them in the Daily Mail.com

Respected Contributor

The Queen looks lovely, as usual. She is also the head of the Chuch of England, which partly explains her consistent attendance at services. Not doing so would be akin to a priest skipping Mass.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Queen looks very pretty, as always. She seems to love having family around her. 

The woman with her has now been identified as Serena Armstrong-Jones, the wife of David Armstrong-Jones (Princess Margaret's son).

Here are pics of the couple. She is a lovely blond, like Autumn, but her hair is shorter (and she would be a bit older, I assume).

Image result for serena armstrong jones and david

Image result for serena armstrong jones and david