Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

She is the Energizer Bunny.

Besides going to the bathroom, what else would you list she did for herself today? She always looks lovely, but I'm sure she does nothing. 

Trusted Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@software wrote:

Besides going to the bathroom, what else would you list she did for herself today? She always looks lovely, but I'm sure she does nothing. 

When I'm 93, if I feel well enough to be out and about greeting people regularly, being photographed, and representing an entire country, I will consider myself fortunate.  It will be a sad day when she can no longer do it.  

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@software wrote:

@HLP. Goodness! She is out and about every day! She meets with the PM every morning and then gets on with her schedule for the day. Every Day. She cannot spend her days lounging in bed with a book and posting on bulletin boards.

She has her days planned for her year round.

Honored Contributor

She looks beautiful as always.

I would love to see how she stores all her clothes, hats, and jewelry.  I'm sure there are many people involved in her wardrobe.

Respected Contributor

Re: the Queen in fuchsia

[ Edited ]

Was this a message to the world of her solidarity after Andrew’s latest Epstein fiasco, riding with him?

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

Was this a message to the world of her solidarity after Andrew’s latest Epstein fiasco, riding with him?

@Bhvbum. I assume so. They had the same ride to Church weeks ago when it first came to light.

Honored Contributor

The color looks good with her skin tone.  God Bless the Queen.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I wonder if Andy got a dressing down about being judged by the company you keep.

Trusted Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

I wonder if Andy got a dressing down about being judged by the company you keep.

Um. It is alleged that he was a participant, not just someone "in whose company."

Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

She is always so pretty. Honestly, I can't decide who looks older- Andrew or the Queen.....

I think he looks more like her than any of her other children.