Respected Contributor
Brown shoes are all the fashion rage for men these days. I made a comment to one of my male co-workers about it and he said he hasnt worn black shoes with his suits for 2 years.
Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
Brown shoes are all the fashion rage for men these days. I made a comment to one of my male co-workers about it and he said he hasnt worn black shoes with his suits for 2 years.

@bathina 

For Prince Harry, it's gray suede with holes in the soles.

Honored Contributor

Re: the Queen hosts Nato

[ Edited ]

@ms traditional wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

PM Trudeau is one good looking son of a gun.

but apparently forgot his black dress shoes ?

I like his shoes.

But I like the rest of him more.

Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: the Queen hosts Nato

[ Edited ]

@bathina wrote:

yes, fun for streetwear. .  this is unusual for Trudeau who prides himself on his costumes and dressing  for every occasion abroad.  

Honored Contributor
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor
Thanks @QueenDanceALot! I actually like this look if done right. JT is right on style and looks terrific.
Respected Contributor
@NameAlreadyTaken for sure if Harry was wearing $3,000 suits and designer shoes, he'd be criticized for that too.
Honored Contributor

IRe: the Queen hosts Nato

[ Edited ]

Completely agree, Justin Trudeau is a very handsome man. 

Would like to see Kate's entire dress, I read that it's believed to be a custom Emilia Wickstead. That's a very bright green.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@bathina wrote:

yes, fun for streetwear. .  this is unusual for Trudeau who prides himself on his costumes and dressing  for every occasion abroad.  

There are lots of photos of him wearing brown shoes with suits. Here's one from 2017:

00-lede-queen-elizabeth-justin-trudeau.jpg