Respected Contributor

Re: the Queen heads to Church

@ValuSkr    Balmoral is not far from the North Sea.  i think the Queen likes the bracing weather - in comparison to a hot London.

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@ValuSkr    Balmoral is not far from the North Sea.  i think the Queen likes the bracing weather - in comparison to a hot London.

I can't blame her for that. It's not like she can run around in shorts and a tank top.

Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Prince Charles drove himself to church? 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Prince Charles drove himself to church? 

@Mz iMac i think they all like to drive - but are forced not to most of the time  the Queen is seen from time to time behind the wheel of her Range Rover.  she may drive mainly on private property - i'm not sure.

Honored Contributor

Plum is so pretty on her..

Honored Contributor

The Queen always looks beautiful and she's always perfectly coordinated.  It's Anne's outfit that I really love.  Princess Anne has been looking particularly elegant and sophisticated lately.  She has her own timeless style, that fedora alone is worth price of admission.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

The Queen always looks beautiful and she's always perfectly coordinated.  It's Anne's outfit that I really love.  Princess Anne has been looking particularly elegant and sophisticated lately.  She has her own timeless style, that fedora alone is worth price of admission.

@chrystaltree i think Anne has been quite attractively put together of late.  i don't think she cares much about clothes - and holds on to things for as long as possible.  i can relate! i thought she looked striking today -  the colors are so flattering, she looks rested and relaxed.  re the Queen being perfectly coordinated, she always is, it seems.  she has her own style - and does it very well in my estimation.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like the plum color, but I don't care for Anne's attire as I'm not a fan of fur trim nor the fedora.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Wonder why the Queen is always so matchy  matchy.

Needs to mix it up a little more.

@SharkE 

It's a style choice. I'm a matchy..matchy person as well. I don't care how many people say mix it up (Laurie from Logo) comes to mind. Nope, not going to happen. I like to match, it seems pulled together to me when you do.

Not faulting others that don't I am just saying for me, I get the Queen matching her colors. (smile) 

Honored Contributor

I love the plum. Angela Kelly designs and makes the Queen's clothing. I'm sure with some assistance. She has since 2002. She's 51, her title is Personal Assistant and Senior Dresser to the Queen

Angela-Kelly-4-e1542036238942.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"