Respected Contributor

dressed in plum, she is joined by Prince Charles along with Princess Anne on a rainy day. I didn't see Camilla in any pics yet.

The Queen was a vision in purple as she attended church in Balmoral today - her first public appearance since agreeing to suspend Parliament in the run-up to Brexit earlier this week

Her Majesty, 93, was joined by Prince Charles, 70, as well as Princess Anne, 69, pictured, and her husband Tim Lawrence

Prince Charles drove to church in Balmoral earlier this morning, sporting a smart grey suit with a red and green tie and blue thistle on his lapel

A number of local well-wishers gathered along the road to wave to the royal procession as it passed by, with many waving flags

On Wednesday the Queen approved Prime Minister Boris Johnson's shock move to suspend Parliament at some point for 23 working days in the week beginning September 9 - a move which has sparked thousands of protests across the UK

Esteemed Contributor

Re: the Queen heads to Church

@ms traditional 

Love this autumnal color!  And, she's coordinated her lipstick Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

a good shot of Princess Anne who was with her husband Timothy Laurence

Princess Anne joined her mother in the back of the Royal Bentley and was clearly feeling the autumn chill in the air, dressing in a fur-lined brown jacket and a stylish tan trilby

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like what Princess Royal Anne is wearing. The Fedora, and the brown is on point. 

Honored Contributor

The Queen is always impeccably dressed.  She and her aides (stylist? tailor?) just never seem to make a mistake!

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional 

Don't know how she does it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

That purple is very enhancing.

Honored Contributor

I was surprised to see Anne in a fur-collared coat.  Then I looked up Crathie's weather!  It was only 50 F at 7 pm, so must have been similar this morning when they left for church.

Honored Contributor

Wonder why the Queen is always so matchy  matchy.

Needs to mix it up a little more.

Respected Contributor

That shade of plum looks so lovely on the Queen.

I love Anne's fedora hat. I'd like to see a better view of the coat? jacket? she's wearing. I love the 3/4 sleeves and the fur trim.