Respected Contributor

looking bright and cheery in her purple ensemble.  amazing how she keeps her schedule at her age. image.png

Respected Contributor

Re: the Queen goes to church

image.png

Honored Contributor

I'm a bit concerned about Phillip. He is really keeping a low profile. I hope he is well

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just love her dignified yet approachable look in her "everyday" garb.  She has the perfect appearance, in my opinion, for an older woman.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the photo.  Is it snowing, or am I seeing dirt spots on the car (can't imagine the Queen's car is anything but spotless).

Well, the Queen did better than me today - I didn't make it to church.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

She’s lovely as always. Do you know who is with her? @ms traditional

Respected Contributor

@cherry  at Christmas they said he was fine when he didn't attend church Christmas a.m. - i think he really has gone low-key after so many years of operating in the public eye.  Charles and Camilla have been kind of invisible. we know she had a cold over the holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, she does look nice.  Her schedule:   I doubt she's under much stress.  To church - afternoon tea - a nap?  - dress for dinner.  She's not involved in government issues - does received updates.....lovely lady but have different opinion.

(meals prepared, clothes cleaned & pressed - etc.)

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditional

Yes, she looks lovely.  

I'm not sure I could have the energy to stay looking polished. 

Wonder if there are any days she just lounges around in her jammies or sweats?  Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess  she was only identified as riding with "a friend."   her nephew Earl of Snowden joined her at church as well as Lady Helen Taylor, daughter of Queen's cousin, Duke of Kent.