Honored Contributor

Re: the Queen goes to church

It takes a special person ,to show the kind of dedication, she does. I couldn't do it. Her life isn't her own ,and never has been, or will be. God save the Queen

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@OKPrincess  she was only identified as riding with "a friend."   her nephew Earl of Snowden joined her at church as well as Lady Helen Taylor, daughter of Queen's cousin, Duke of Kent.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman and others - i think her idea of comfy is when she heads to the stables to ride in her trench, pleated skirt and babushka.  

she is pretty regular in her church attendance. 

Honored Contributor

Her faith is earnest, and not just for show. She believes it, and lives it

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr   here is another picture which clearly shows precipitation.

image.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I'm a bit concerned about Phillip. He is really keeping a low profile. I hope he is well

@cherry  I thought the same thing and read that he is living in Sandringham because he really loves it there.

The Queen goes there every few days and you periodically see her riding her horse and him in a carriage out on the grounds.

He's 97.  He will be 98 in June.

If I were him and had hip surgery, I would probably limit what I do for fear of falling.

People 85+ who have serious bone breaks statistically don't recover.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional,

She looks absolutely lovely, as usual! Thanks for posting,

http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Happy-Sunday-Photo.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt   the Queen deals daily with correspondence, official documents and audiences in the a.m.  according to press in 2017 she was part of more than 400 events( including audiences) which are usually in the aternoon. i would imagine that has slowed down a bit since then as she has handed off more of her many patronages. this doesn't include family considerations and real estate, etc management.  she does like her visits to Balmoral, Sandringham - but takes her responsibilities with her. she is also titular head of the Church of England.  that's a lot to keep up with at any age.

Honored Contributor

The Queen looks great in this purple. I hope her good health continues.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry wrote:

I'm a bit concerned about Phillip. He is really keeping a low profile. I hope he is well

@cherry He is very old and formally has retired from his public appearances, so I don't expect to see him much.   I read this past week that on one of William's appearances someone asked how his grandfather was doing and William replied "just fine."

So, I hope people do not speculate about him without reason to.