Honored Contributor

Re: the Countess of Wessex - by Queen's side - joins w/family for church at Sandringham

I think the the Queen looks lovely in yellow.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: the Countess of Wessex - by Queen's side - joins w/family for church at Sandringham

I have always been interested in the Royal Family. The Queen has been a role model for women for years, and that includes her WW2 service doing a job many women would not consider. Her health and vitality for her age is amazing!

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Esteemed Contributor

Yellow is a color that I tend to avoid, but she pulls it off beautifully.

I enjoy seeing pictures of and reading about Edward's family.  

Honored Contributor

I love how they have to run the gauntlet even on the way to church.  No wonder the Queen takes the car.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's a lovely outfit, standard Queen Elizabeth but I do not care for sunny yellow at this time of the year.  It seems a bit off.   

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The Queen, Anne and Sophie all look wonderful.

I don't think it's possible for the Queen to look anything but lovely. đź‘‘
Honored Contributor

God Bless the Queen.  She must have every color imaginable in coats and hats.  I would love to see her closet(s).

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ms traditional 

Thanks for the post!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the yellow.  A particular favorite of mine, and an upbeat note on a gray day.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

I like to see the pictures of the Queen and Royal family that a you post each week. The qQueen reminds me of my own mother who has passed.  She was pretty like the Queen and liked to wear colors like her.  Same hair too.  Princess Anne has such great hats and she wears them so well.  I like her style.  Thanks for posting these pictures so faithfully.