Honored Contributor

Re: the Cambridges and Middletons attend church at St Mary Magdalene before leaving Norfolk

Kate looks so stylish in that coat and hat. Thanks so much for the pictures.

Honored Contributor

Re: the Cambridges and Middletons attend church at St Mary Magdalene before leaving Norfolk

Love the fedora on Kate-- she so successfully brings a faint retro or vintage panache to her wardrobe.

Of course, as a long-time classic film fan and lover of fedoras on men, a la Alan Ladd or Bogey, I'd love to see William sporting one all the time!  (As well as other men.)

Honored Contributor

I love this on her.  The hat is a departure from what she usually wears.  

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

The hat looks like a style that Princess Anne might favor.

Only difference, Kate is beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice! I like Kate's coat and the fedora hat, too.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@HLP But on the other hand, Anne seems to accept who she is, goes to many public appearances, and doesn't strive to be the glamour girl Kate does.

I credit Anne for forging her own path apart from what the fashionable think of what she wears.  And she is aging in her own style.   

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@HLP But on the other hand, Anne seems to accept who she is, goes to many public appearances, and doesn't strive to be the glamour girl Kate does.

I credit Anne for forging her own path apart from what the fashionable think of what she wears.  And she is aging in her own style.   

Princess Anne is one of the top two working royals measured by events logged in 2019.  she is a workhorse for the family and the country. i think that she doesn't cotton much to the trappings of royalty - remember her children do not have titles at her behest. she is quite serious about her charity work and her horses and her family.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

She was very attractive when she was younger:

Image result for young beautiful princess anne

These days I don't think her hair is doing her any favors.

Honored Contributor

Her hair today is much too dark for her aging face. She needs to go lighter or go naturally gray/white. It sticks out like a sore thumb as not suited to her face.
Respected Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

Hmmm. I'm not sure what that has to do with my comment about a hat.