Honored Contributor

No one more surprised than myself but this 'shacket' is really cute and contemporary!

d&c shacket.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: tempted by d&c!!

[ Edited ]

And that is how the Q stays in business!

People can always find something they really don't need, but they definitely want!!

My new approach is --do I just like it, or do I LOVE it?

Honored Contributor

That's a really cute jacket.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I saw it yesterday and thought it was super cute. Then I realized it looked too short for my taste, 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  - yes, does look like something from Giuliana!  Really cute. Contemporary...was the D&C 'designer' Gary OOO when they added this to the collection? 

Did you buy it?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Really cute and different.  Is it denim?   Does it have to be ironed?  I like those big buttons and pockets.   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

product thumbnailHmmm.... in other photos, it looks more like a smock and big around the middle.  Great price, tho.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

be great for pregnant women.

1%23acoy-1.gif

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

product thumbnailHmmm.... in other photos, it looks more like a smock and big around the middle.  Great price, tho.

@tototwo 

watch the video...the pics don't always do justice...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I didn't (usually don't) listen to the presentation but it caught my eye!

It's not a very practical purchase for me so I was hoping for some new colors that would work in my wardrobe/that I don't already own...