Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2014 Trix said:
On 3/24/2014 Raider Fan said:

Another HSN insert to our discussions. Is there any way to stop this?

Is there any way to stop those complaining about HSN. Gee, we make suggestions for items at Nordstrom, Macy's and other stores. What's the big deal if someone recommend a product sold by HSN.

As for Skimmies and what to wear under unlined skirts and dresses... call me out of step on this one, but I prefer a Vanity Fair slip. You can't feel a slip under the garment, so I have never understood what women have against them. Plus they are pretty, and you look se xy walking around your house in one. OK, maybe I've watched Cat on a Hot Tin Roof one time too manyWink {#emotions_dlg.devil2}.

There is no such thing as "one time too many" when it come to Cat on a Hot Tin Roof;or any Elizabeth Taylor movie,really! Love her!!

Regular Contributor
Shimmies are hot and bulky. Very uncomfortable.
Contributor
On 3/26/2014 PinkSugar said:

I wore petty pants every day to high school (over my garter belt). Wouldn't it be fun it they came back along with angel blouses.

Thank you everyone for the information. Yes, I loved the old petty pants under the very short skirts I wore to high school and they were comfortable. However, I'm thinking the new Jockeys look great. I think I'll give them a try, I'm headed to Tennessee and Kentucky this May and they look as though they will come in handy.