Contributor

I was in and out of the room where our TV is and the Friday morning show was on. Jayne Brown was talking about what to wear under a skirt in the summer and I thought she said the new thing is teenys, not sure about the spelling. From her description, they sounded like old fashioned pettie pants or coulot shorts which we wore in the late 60's, early 70's. Please excuse my spelling on these items, they don't seem to be in today's dictionary. Any idea as to what Jayne was talking about?

Honored Contributor

They are Skimmies, by Jockey. There are two lengths.

Shorter- A225168

Jockey Short Length Skimmies 2-pack Slipshorts - A225168

longer- A217230

Jockey Skimmies 2-pack Slipshorts - A217230

Honored Contributor

As Oprah suggested, just cut off your control top pantyhose that have "runs" just above the ankle (they draw up a bit) and use as a shaper!

Honored Contributor

love the jockey skimmies....i use them under maxis and dresses. they are NOT shapewear, but more smoothwear and a much better choice than slips.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

HSN's Rhonda Sheer was saying that her recent TS Pin-Up Girls (#303-494) are great under skirts when a breeze kicks them up. I really like them (I'm a repeat buyer) but never really think much about choosing my underclothes for how they might look to others if there is a strong wind...

Valued Contributor

Another HSN insert to our discussions. Is there any way to stop this?

Valued Contributor

I really like the Skimmies. It is difficult on a fixed income to buy expensive anything so when I buy something like these, I LOVE them! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Contributor
On 3/24/2014 Raider Fan said:

What is the big deal. The question was asked what to wear and someone answered. I also wear the Rhonda Shear pin up panties they are great for maxis and look pretty unlike some granny panties you see elsewhere
Honored Contributor
On 3/23/2014 sunshine45 said:

love the jockey skimmies....i use them under maxis and dresses. they are NOT shapewear, but more smoothwear and a much better choice than slips.

I have worn them for years, way before hey were sold on QVC.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2014 Loves2save said:
On 3/24/2014 Raider Fan said:

What is the big deal. The question was asked what to wear and someone answered. I also wear the Rhonda Shear pin up panties they are great for maxis and look pretty unlike some granny panties you see elsewhere

Why play the granny panties card? The question wasn't asked what to wear under something, the question was what was Jayne on QVC talking about. As for your granny panties comment, late hubby always said why waste money on that fancy stuff, you're sexiest nekkid, and those panties will just get torn off!