Respected Contributor

sweater tunic on AM Style this morning...

[ Edited ]

During the ODO jeans presentation the model with the very short blonde hair was wearing a sweater tunic with what looked like a crochet insert down the front and a very subtle animal print in the body of the sweater. She also had it on during the Skinny T presentation.

I don't think it was ever presented during the show.  Does anyone have any ideas as to item number or designer?

TIA!

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

Re: sweater tunic on AM Style this morning...

The D & Co slim leg jeans?

I just watched the video and didn't see Amanda (blonde short hair)

Respected Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

The D & Co slim leg jeans?

I just watched the video and didn't see Amanda (blonde short hair)

She was definitely on with the Skinny T presentation. She had the clay color on underneath the sweater.  

Maybe I looked at the wrong thing, but the on-air video for the jeans wasn't from this morning's show.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1  Just call 1-800-345-1515 and ask for Customer Service.  They will put you through.  Then tell them your question and they'll know the answer.

I don't think people realize that Customer Service more than 95% of the time know the answer to petty much any question a QVC viewer might have.

I've always found them to be considerate of the caller (good customer service) and very knowledgable.

So, just give them a call.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

During the ODO jeans presentation the model with the very short blonde hair was wearing a sweater tunic with what looked like a crochet insert down the front and a very subtle animal print in the body of the sweater. She also had it on during the Skinny T presentation.

I don't think it was ever presented during the show.  Does anyone have any ideas as to item number or designer?

TIA!

@mstyrion 1 Your best bet is to put this question on Leah William's Facebook Page she said she reads and answers questions there......

It's at the 7:27 mark in this video....

http://www.qvc.com/skinnytees-Seamless-Reversible-Layering-Tank-Top-Set.product.A281864.html?sc=A281...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Thanks, @Spurt and @Annabellethecat66.

I'll give Customer Service or Facebook a try.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

I watched the Skinnytees video.

I don't recognize that sweater at all. 

Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1

i actually own this sweater in the black version. it is by C WONDER and the item number is a279303. it is a beautiful sweater with lots of details and does run on the large side. i have been tempted to get the khaki version also.

i think it is a piece that you can almost use year round, depending on what you layer underneath.

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Jacquard-Knit-Relaxed-Short-Sleeve-Sw.product.A279363.html?upsh=1&sc=A2...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45,

Awesome!  Thanks.  That's the one.

The khaki color is in my cart now.

~Enough is enough~
Contributor

I did in fact ask customer service about this tunic this morning when I saw it. The representative had no idea what I was talking about because she just looked at the show list.

I KNEW I could count on you ladies to find it! Thanks!

It doesn't get great review though so now I am on the fence.