Honored Contributor

Re: sweater tunic on AM Style this morning...

Sorry CS couldn't help you.  I've gone to them many times and they usually know the answer.  It's like anything else, sometimes a person is too lazy or busy to find the answer to a question.

Glad you had someone here who could help you.  These ladies here are very resourceful and often know the answer when other's who are supposed to be more knowledgable don't.

Respected Contributor

@RSSeal wrote:

I did in fact ask customer service about this tunic this morning when I saw it. The representative had no idea what I was talking about because she just looked at the show list.

I KNEW I could count on you ladies to find it! Thanks!

It doesn't get great review though so now I am on the fence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same here, GreenBean.

They said they didn't have any info for what the models were wearing.

I also knew someone here would know what I was asking about!

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@mstyrion 1  Just call 1-800-345-1515 and ask for Customer Service.  They will put you through.  Then tell them your question and they'll know the answer.

I don't think people realize that Customer Service more than 95% of the time know the answer to petty much any question a QVC viewer might have.

I've always found them to be considerate of the caller (good customer service) and very knowledgable.

So, just give them a call.

This has not been my experience at all.  CS rarely knows what a host or model is wearing.