Honored Contributor

Re: susan,please stop talking over the host!

[ Edited ]

If I ever forget what day of the week it is, I know I can count on some new Susan Graver hater posts to tell me!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

If I ever forget what day of the week it is, I know I can count on some new Susan Graver hater posts to tell me!

This stuff has been going on for YEARS!    I first posted here in 2006 ... so it's been at leat 10 years.

Super Contributor

Seriously? Who went out and found this thread, first started in March of 2015?

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Esteemed Contributor

I caught the last minute of the morning fashion show that Pat was hosting and she was winding up the show and Susan was completely talking over her having to get the last word in about a pair of online pants. I did turn the livestream QVC app to something else quickly. That's the beauty of an ipad, touch the screen and voila!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, repeat thread.  I am starting to feel sorry for Susan.  As a matter of fact I actually identify with her.  I get so excited and passionate about things myself and I could be her double, except I am a bit heavier than her.  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

No matter how much talking she does, she just can't seem to get rid of those tie front blouses. They're returning like that awful faux collar coat she couldn't make go away.