Respected Contributor

Re: susan,please stop talking over the host!

I like Susan - I'd rather hear what she has to say about the clothes than the host. The host can give updates on sales, what's left or sold out, etc. But Susan is better at describing them. And I love her enthusiasm. And no one says anything about the Women With Control lady "squatting."

Frequent Contributor

I went to bed last night turned on Q. Susan was on like most every Sunday. I tried to watch it. I just couldn't do it she makes me nervous and gives me a headache. I don't watch tv to turn the sound down, so I have no choice but to turn her shows off. I try but can't do it. Wow. I too wish she would be more respectful and wait her turn to talk. One of the first things I taught my children.
Esteemed Contributor

When she presented the TSV all day with little sleep she was more hyper than usual...probably too much coffee too little sleep.
Respected Contributor

I always have to laugh when Susan is on. She reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skit with Subliminal Man. The host is talking and she's always in the background saying things like fabulous, you'll love it, women will want to know where you got it, love it, it's amazing, love my liquid knit, etc.

Contributor

Two days ago I posted a similar complaint about QVC needing to do something about Susan Graver. She needs to shut up! This woman is so rude and overbearing and I now go after my remote to shut her up. She needs to keep quiet and there have been complaints about her on this issue since 2008 and nothing has changed. SO I will. I am not going to buy her line anymore. I am so embarrassed for the poor show hosts for how obnoxious SG is. Let's see if this reply gets posted? It should . It is the truth.

Valued Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Grace K said: Thanks for the support kittymomNC. Whether an opinion is positive, negative or even very negative, like the ones about Graver, ALL people are entitled to their opinion. That's why it's called a forum.

Agreed, but some people literally live here, it is sad.

Occasional Visitor

Oh how I feel he same sentiments and wanted to share with others. Susan Graver, PLEASE shut up and allow the hosts to do their job, You're becoming rude, loud, discourteous and this late in the game you should be more secure of your fashions and followers. As stated before, when I turn you on and you start babbling, click and off to another channel. Take hits from the smoothness of LINEA, EVEN George Simonton has more style.

Frequent Contributor

now Lori is starting that crap with Amy on Monday nights.....it is so annoying

Contributor

They do have medication for Susan's type of problem.

Trusted Contributor

By the end of Susan's shows I need the medication.