Not applicable

susan,please stop talking over the host!

susan..i like your clothes but frequently i have to turn you off because its sooo annoying that you constantly talk over the hosts. i realize you get excited but its a real turnoff...please chill!
Frequent Contributor

Re: susan,please stop talking over the host!

I agree! Susan Graver drives me "bonkers!" I always turn the sound off when I want to watch her show. She is rude to the host, talks over them and won't let them get a word in. I'm surprised that QVC doesn't have a talk with her but then, again, they probably don't want to lose her business!!

Super Contributor

There should be a section where we could go right to management regarding her rude behavior - would like to see her fashions but she makes me hyper... She is making a lot of customers annoyed...

Respected Contributor

Susan has a Facebook page where she will definitely see your comments. She also answers any person who posts there; wonder if she would for this.

She is making the Q plenty of dollars or she wouldn't be there for so long.

Trusted Contributor

I'll tune in to her shows from time to time for a couple of minutes or seconds -- and it seems to be getting worse.

Super Contributor

Thank you all posters. Now let's see if anyone attacks you like they attack me when I make comments about Graver. That is all.
Respected Contributor

I'm not ""attacking"" anyone but do you realize how many posts there are like this? It's just silly because it's been going on for literally years. I'm sure people have written QVC management and/or emailed them and it seems it's all gone by the wayside. You can send your comments via Facebook or email Susan ... but really nothing is gonna change. Why would you watch someone you don't enjoy? It really is just part of her personality.

Honored Contributor

Not giving others a chance to speak and talking over them is not very popular anywhere.
Respected Contributor

On 3/9/2015 dex said: Not giving others a chance to speak and talking over them is not very popular anywhere.

It is very unpleasant. Another thing that annoys me is whey you start a sentence and before you can finish it, another person does it for you. My husband is famous for that. I've told him over, and over, and over, and over again. He says "oh sorry." But he still does it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Grace K said: Thank you all posters. Now let's see if anyone attacks you like they attack me when I make comments about Graver. That is all.

Grace, I join you... I and others have been royally raked over the coals numerous times on numerous threads and have been told to "stop posting disgusting vile remarks about Susan" -- which I never have anyway. There are more vile remarks directed toward people who feel as you and I do than there are about SG.

I actually think Susan is probably a sweet, fun, person ... but I also think she has developed a problem over the last few years with her "on air" personna. I don't know what or why, I just know it's there, and I think a lot of people have on rose-colored glasses where she is concerned. They will defend her to the "dea^th", as the saying goes. I will never think her actions are okay, no matter who says otherwise or how many times they tell me to "change the channel". I would like to be able to sit and enjoy a nice, calm fashion show and see the garments, all the details, and be able to actually "hear" them as well. I can do that with Liz Claiborne, with Lori Goldstein, with Denim & Co, even with Isaac and Shawn... why not with Susan?

However, I'm sure that's never going to happen. But we have a right to continue to express our opinions on these forums... others "vent" and express strong opinions about other hosts, products, vendors, you name it, over and over again, but we're not allowed to say anything at all about SG? As I've already said, those who don't agree can feel free to skip any posts that bother them, just as they tell us to "change the channel" if SG bothers us. But they won't do that, because it would take away all their fun, wouldn't it??? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}