New Contributor

I have numerous pieces of SG clothes and wear them all the time.  What I want is a v-neck short sleeve liquid knit t-shirt in "WHITE".  Not stone, or wheat or alabaster....WHITE...I have searched this site and found nothing.  For some reason Susan doesnt make WHITE t-shirts .... frustrated

Respected Contributor

Re: susan graver liquid knit

i am guessing, ... but whenever i have had anything 'white' in that particular type of fabric, i have noticed that it goes GREY really quickly when washed.  maybe that's why she does not offer it.  

Occasional Contributor

I have a hard time finding a simple white blouse anywhere in the last ten years in white.  WHY????

Regular Contributor

Try Susan Graver's Butterknit instead:  item # A107558. (v neck t shirt).  Very similar to liquid knit only a little denser.  There's quite a few Butterknit items in white.  You can do an item search.

Trusted Contributor

@Belle Rouge wrote:

I have a hard time finding a simple white blouse anywhere in the last ten years in white.  WHY????

Where are you looking?  I"ve seen then in many stores and online. Lands' End has several styles with different sleeve lengths. Belk, Macy's and many other stores have them.  Macy's even sells a Calvin Klein plus size button down collar white blouse online.  

Regular Contributor

I have butterknot whte tee shirt,it is still brilliant white.  I like butter knit much better than liquid knit.

I love your liquid knit dress that is being presented on Easter Sunday.   Could this dress be made a couple of inches longer?   Below the knees is really nice, but also having the option of a little longer would be wonderful.   I loved the patterns, just need a dress a bit longer.  I have numerous pieces of Susan Graver clothing.   Thank you for the opportunity to enter a request.  

Honored Contributor

@Belle RougeHave you checked out Nordstrom's Foxcroft?  They always have pute white cotton blouses.  They're not cheap, but they're classics and my whites have stayed white for years -  worth what I paid for them, even the ones I paid full price for.

Respected Contributor

I am right there with you!! I did recently purchase a white cardigan. I was really afraid it would not be pure white, but it is! I was SO excited. I ordered 3 items today & probably would have ordered more, but items were out of stock in my size.

Trusted Contributor

Susan just explained that she can do white in butterknit but in liquid knit there isn't enough coverage to prevent see- through to your undergarments.  

I prefer Butterknit.  Those essential tops were worn under fatiques, scrubs and casual off duty clothes for over a decade.  Black is still true black.  You can't kill it with repeated wear and washings.