Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

That is not how it worked at all.  I watched a video on how the hosts work with the "Q" design team.  They don't  just pick clothes already designed.

@Catch71 

What video is that? I would like to watch it.

Esteemed Contributor
I liked Courtney’s offerings and I like her sense of style. I would not wear distressed jeans at my age nor a Jean jacket; I just don’t like them.

I would wear Courtney’s tee shirt in white as it’s not see thru and I like the texture. I liked the checked shirt too. Courtney is young but her style is timeless. Her choices in jewelry are elegant and understated. I enjoy her presentations.
Honored Contributor

@shoechic 

I would have liked the T's longer as well, that's why I didn't order any.

Honored Contributor

I turned on the TV last night as Courtney, famous designer, was selling her jeans.  The first thing I heard this injeune say was, "I think they call this a yoke".   I kept turning the channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I turned on the TV last night as Courtney, famous designer, was selling her jeans.  The first thing I heard this injeune say was, "I think they call this a yoke".   I kept turning the channel.

Lol @Kachina624 

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with the Q starting a host line.  How many times do we see a host wearing something and people ask about the item and sku #, just to find out it is from the hosts own closet.  When that happens we get the posts about how the hosts should wear Q clothing on air.

Now that the hosts get to create a line of what they wear off air, people are not happy about that?  I think its a smart marketing idea and if you like the items, buy them, if not don't, its simple.

I personally like having options.  Some items I like, some maybe not for me.  The cost of clothing has gone up accross the board, from other websites to brick and morter.  Buy and enjoy what you like and if its not for you, let others buy and enjoy what they like.

Deb 

Well stated!

Contributor

Studio Park special?  Absolutely not.  Hosts designing clothes that look like what some wore during during covid stay at home time.  No polish or professional looks here, schlumpy and dumpy and expensive.  It all looks the same and lacks inspiration.

Honored Contributor

Don't over think it.  Studio Park is QVC brand, nothing is going to be cutting edge, one of a kind for $3000.   They will just have some of the more popular fashionista hosts collaborate on styles that appeal to them personally.  These are capsule collections.  While I bought two items from Amy's,  nothing that I've seen so far from Courtney's is calling out to me.  

Honored Contributor

@32degrees wrote:

Studio Park special?  Absolutely not.  Hosts designing clothes that look like what some wore during during covid stay at home time.  No polish or professional looks here, schlumpy and dumpy and expensive.  It all looks the same and lacks inspiration.

I don't think there is much of a marked for professional looks anymore....maybe in attorney's offices or such, but every busineess I deal with is ULTRA  casual.

I think things have changed....the days of wearing blazers, suits, skirts and pumps seem to be gone.

Contributor

Studio Park "designer" hosts items are more of the same boring apparel. More jeans, T shirts, & sweatshirts-REALLY? ZUDA is the only unique S.P. brand & always interesting. QVC should spend their dollars on designers with labels that know what they are doing!