Honored Contributor

Keep an eye out on e Bay or amazon. I recently bought some new sports savvy items. Not sure where they were hanging out, but they were new unused items. The new active line is just okay. Nothing to write home about. Not loving the prices either.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I miss sports savvy. I have a more casual and active life now; semi-retired. I recently shopped at Belks, which mostly has stores located in southern states. I was delighted to pick up French terry active wear on sale. Missing sports savvy, I went ahead and bought three, 3/4 sleeve, hooded, zipped jackets and wear all to the gym or on casual weekends during all seasons. Will definitely look at Belks again for active wear.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

The quality and material of SS was so good too and now, this active line is being promoted but the quality and material is not the same at all. I loved the sets and they were great for me to wear at home. My dogs love to maul me and sit near/on me and so does my cat so these were great sets because they held up and looked great after multiple washings for years now and they took my animals abuse.

Super Contributor

I miss Sport-Savvy especially the 2 piece pants or jogging sets.

The were priced well and I used them when we went on long car

trips .... They claim that it is now Denim & Com but I have not seen

anything that looks anything like the SS... I do not believe it is

the same designer...

Super Contributor

I bought a couple of Sports Savvy pieces years and years ago. I think I may still have some of the long sleeve t-shirts around here somewhere. I think it was only those t-shirts and one pair of pants that I bought.

Not particularly good stuff, nor bad stuff. Just okay.

Honored Contributor
On 5/2/2014 Kzeks said:

the same designer...

I loved those sets and still have many. I "live" in them. I always look good enough to be at home or go do errands, lunch, etc. I need tops and bottoms that match. Haven't seen anything like the SS from Denim & Co. I get some similar at Macy's from their Style & Co. brand, but a lot of them are more like jogging clothing.

Super Contributor
On 5/2/2014 Daysdee said:
On 5/2/2014 Kzeks said:

the same designer...

I loved those sets and still have many. I "live" in them. I always look good enough to be at home or go do errands, lunch, etc. I need tops and bottoms that match. Haven't seen anything like the SS from Denim & Co. I get some similar at Macy's from their Style & Co. brand, but a lot of them are more like jogging clothing.

Yes Macy's Style & com is the nearest I have seen to SS so much so that

I wondered if it was designed by the same person or group...

Respected Contributor

I love Sport Savy too and I still have quite a bit. I noticed they were having Sport Savy on less and less and then a lot of clearance, so I stocked up. Unfortunately, between the quality of the clothes going down hill on the Q (my opinion) and the prices & shipping charges going up, I can do so much better at B&M stores when they have sales.

Super Contributor
On 4/29/2014 SoX said:
On 4/29/2014 MJ 12 said:
On 4/29/2014 Bird mama said:

Flossie - that ship has sailed and it's now named Denim & Co. active

Yep and it's bad. BAD.

MJ ... is this where BAD means good? Or does this really mean bad?

Sometimes bad is bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CscPTI8fwA

Honored Contributor
On 5/3/2014 Hayfield said:

I love Sport Savy too and I still have quite a bit. I noticed they were having Sport Savy on less and less and then a lot of clearance, so I stocked up. Unfortunately, between the quality of the clothes going down hill on the Q (my opinion) and the prices & shipping charges going up, I can do so much better at B&M stores when they have sales.

I did the same. I like to travel in the two- or three-piece-sets. They are comfortable but hold their shape so even after hours on a plane, you still look fresh.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.