Valued Contributor

I miss Sport Savvy also. I am STILL wearing several Sport Savvy sets that I bought years ago. One set in particular has a zipfront, no collar, long sleeve top (NOT TUNIC LENGTH) with matching pants. Still LOVE it.

Honored Contributor
On 4/29/2014 ivey said:

I'm dating myself, but remember when SS sold the 4 short sleeved tees in various colors and they sent them in a tote that you could use for something. The tees were solids, polka dots, stripes, etc. They were perfect for summer. That ship sunk.

I bought those also. The tees were good quality not like what is sold today.

Contributor

Better fabrics used back then. They weren't relying on spandex!

Honored Contributor

I still am wearing some of mine, still look good and fit good, just fine for work.

Frequent Contributor
On 4/29/2014 catprincess said:

I loved SS and bought alot of it-most of it I am still wearing. D&Co Active is way too expensive when you have to buy the separates!

Agree 100% !

Frequent Contributor
On 4/29/2014 Daysdee said:

It has become Denim & Co. active and I wish they would bring back the two piece outfits that SS had. Either the French terry or other summer fabrics and the velour for winter in the jackets with matching pants. Petites too, please.

Yes, please! I miss them also!

Frequent Contributor
On 4/29/2014 Flossie said:

I'm still missing sport savvy. Please bring it back.

Yes, please bring back an active sports wear line for us. We, who either are retired and want comfortable basic casual wear, exercise clothes and also for lounging...SS was so comfortable. Enjoyed the hoodies with matching Ts....so many things...for all seasons. Please bring some clothes foe active folks who prefer to dress in casual comfort clothes can enjoy!

Not applicable

I absolutely agree.... am very disappointed that qvc discontinued sport savvy!

Esteemed Contributor

This is sort of on the topic as long as we're speaking about Denim & Co Active. It was announced a couple weeks ago that Aubrey is going to be the host most associated with this line right down to the perception that she is working with Gary and the team on design (if you believe any of the host design anything then someone could sell you sand in the desert). In the big picture it doesn't really matter, but I think if there was going to be a host associated with the Active line as Carolyn is with regular D&C it should have been Jacqui Gonzalez. Jacqui used to proclaim what a dedicated customer of Sports Savvy clothing she was and how highly she thought of the brand. She came across as very believable that the items were the uniform of her private life.

Respected Contributor

I am so glad that I am not the only one who miss Sport Savvy line. I bought so many of those tops with the stripes, dots, and plain colors Some I have never worn yet, Ivey. And Shopthe Q, I have those sets that you are talking about I wish I would have purchased them in every color. I also love Sport Savvy slacks that line never should have been taken off. All their clothes fit wonderful and they were good quality. As far as I am concerned nothing the Q sells now can compare to Sport Savvy including their Denim and company.