Valued Contributor

Does anyone know the name of the brand of knee high sox for wider calves? I've searched but only get legacy and mukluks regular sox.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

The Legacy graduated compression trouser socks come in a wide calf. I dint know about regular socks

Honored Contributor

Sock dreams sells them in their plus size section although they don't call them wide calf. They do usually give detailed fit information including stretch. You'll have to google their site though, because any links will be deleted. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Are you looking for regular socks or compression socks? @Zita

Valued Contributor

Foot Smart has many socks with wide calves.  The have plain styles and jazzy compression styles.  They also have dressy nylons with wide tops.  They provide socks that diabetics can wear with no top elastic.

Check them out.  I have ordered shoes, slippers, footies, and the compression socks  from them over the years.

Honored Contributor

@Libbylady wrote:

Foot Smart has many socks with wide calves.  The have plain styles and jazzy compression styles.  They also have dressy nylons with wide tops.  They provide socks that diabetics can wear with no top elastic.

Check them out.  I have ordered shoes, slippers, footies, and the compression socks  from them over the years.

@LibbyladyI love Foot Smart too!  I can't think of a foot problem they don't address!

Honored Contributor

Try the Woman Within website.

Contributor

If you buy any of their socks, don't put them in the dryer, shrink really bad.

Respected Contributor
I also agree about Foot Smart. They also have socks that do not have the seam across the toe.