Honored Contributor

Beautiful catalog. I ordered two things and got an e mail saying it would ship on 5-22 now that is customer service

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Soft Surroundings. They have very nice well made pieces. Enjoy your new goodies. 

Respected Contributor

I love Soft Surroundings. Their home items and furniture pieces are just fabulous.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Soft Surroundings has some really nice things.  I love that place.

I am fortunate that they have a store near me, so I can shop in person.

Enjoy your purchases.

Honored Contributor

i do love the catalog and the quality.

the customer service overall is slow, especially since i often order items that are "backordered" and dont arrive for a month or so. this happens frequently.

it is a bit on the expensive side and shipping is high.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Soft Surroundings is a store I just discovered!  I do have a store near me and I have purchased a couple items which are beautiful and well made.   They are a little pricey but I think I just won't go strolling in too often!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I just got one of their catalogs in the mail today.  I haven't looked at it yet.

Honored Contributor

I received a catalog for the first time today.  The clothing is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I received the catalog today.  They do have cute things, but their prices are a joke.  Way over priced for made in Indonesia Target quality products.