Respected Contributor

I prefer some spandex because I stretch necklines but those who 100% cotton look at the new today.

Honored Contributor
I've never had a problem with QF cotton stretching or losing its shape.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

i dont care for 100% cotton and i definitely wont buy any more QF in all cotton. anything i had i have given away. they stretch out, lose their shape, they dont have any recovery, and they fade quickly. i prefer the cotton spandex blend.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor
I wish there was some poly with the cotton to help keep the shape I hVe had to get rid of a top that would shrink up at washing even when hung to dry then got bagged out all over when wearing it.
Super Contributor

There are lots of items and products with spandex or poly blends in the QVC inventory. Some of us like having some 100% cotton options, too--thank you Quackers!

Frequent Contributor
I would like Quacker to offer more variety....100% cotton may be fine for some but not all. Let's see some mix as well. I have issues with 100% cotton.....not keeping its shape and getting boxy looking. I've moved away from Quacker for this reason....i buy more D&C and SG.
Super Contributor
On 1/22/2014 traveler said:

I prefer some spandex because I stretch necklines but those who 100% cotton look at the new today.

What did I miss about cotton on the news? I have been having trouble finding 100% cotton socks! which are the only ones that do not dry out my heels ridiculously. If I can find them, the price is too high.
Super Contributor

Quacker Factory offers many things in their clothing line which has Spandex. I love cotton because of the comfort factor-it is a breathable fabric.

Valued Contributor

100% cotton shirts always get shorter and fatter. I baby them and they still lose their shape rather quickly.

Respected Contributor

I've had incredible luck with 100% cotton. The trick is to put it in the dryer for about 10 minutes, then to let it air dry.