Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014
Heads up to those wanted more since their last purchase. I just added the plaid to my collection! I sized up again, like I did with the houndstooth, because I am really happy with the trouser fit. There's also a buy more & save option. Have fun ladies
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

I was so happy when I saw this was the TTV so I jumped in right away to grab my houndstooth.  I was disappointed to see that the misses sizes in houndstooth were already gone.  They must be clearing out inventory.  So sad.  I shouldn't have waited.  Enjoy your plaid.  I have them and get compliments every time I wear them.  Really cute!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,526
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I didn't know they had 3 TTVs today.  I only saw the faux fur coat.  I love the slimming options bootcut pants I own.  I was going to use the $10.00 coupon on them over the weekend but they were pretty much all sold out.

 

These are really, really cute.  I'm just not a legging person though.    

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

@islandgrrl wrote:

I was so happy when I saw this was the TTV so I jumped in right away to grab my houndstooth.  I was disappointed to see that the misses sizes in houndstooth were already gone.  They must be clearing out inventory.  So sad.  I shouldn't have waited.  Enjoy your plaid.  I have them and get compliments every time I wear them.  Really cute!


yea. it wasn't until I'd posted that I realized the one that every one was going back for was the one that was so limited Woman Mad

Maybe they'll come out with some more fun prints!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

@Andreatoo

 

I'm sure you are right.  I think these leggings are very popular so I won't be surprised if they come back with more cute patterns.  I am so happy I discovered them. You can really adjust the fit by your sizing choices -- all very wearable.  I get my black leggings with a more snug fit and with my plaids I sized up.  Adorable.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,566
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

@IslandGirl

I own both fits, the first one I purchased in my regular size, but I find the 'compression' fit to have more limitations as to how I can wear them!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: slimming options ttv!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

 

I just re-read my note and realized that it might be confusing.  I sized up from a medium (my normal pant size) to a large on the black pair.  And given the nature of that scuba-type fabric in the black, it was a good thing I did.  I would not have been able to get a medium on and still breathe.  So I then decided to size up two sizes on the plaid because I wanted it to be a loser fit.  Well, as you have probably heard, the plaid fabric is very different from the black and naturally much looser.  When I pulled them on I realized I could have stayed with large...but the extra large stays up just fine and looks like a skinny trouser.  I'm happy I made that mistake!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,673
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

 

@Andreatoo @islandgrrl-these leggings look great! Thx for the sizing info & reviews. 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,879
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

@Chi-town girl wrote:

 

@Andreatoo @islandgrrl-these leggings look great! Thx for the sizing info & reviews. 


@Chi-town girl

 

My biggest piece of advice is that the black leggings fit differently than the plaid -- the material itself is actually different.  The black is made of a scuba-like material and is extremely form fitting.  They make your legs look great, but you really have to size up at least one size. The plaid and houndstooth are a different (looser) fabrication altogether.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 25,673
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

 

@Andreatoo @islandgrrl-these leggings look great! Thx for the sizing info & reviews. 


@Chi-town girl

 

My biggest piece of advice is that the black leggings fit differently than the plaid -- the material itself is actually different.  The black is made of a scuba-like material and is extremely form fitting.  They make your legs look great, but you really have to size up at least one size. The plaid and houndstooth are a different (looser) fabrication altogether.


@islandgrrl-that's so bizarre to have different fabrics in the same style/item number. And worse yet, the website info suggests all are the same fabric. Wonder if they had a high level of returns. Love the zipper design & vertical stitching.

 

 I would love the houndstooth,  so I hope they are reading & will reorder. Also was considering the wine. The way you describe the black, they are a must have, but I think I will wait for clearance or to see if they reorder. I think there will be some good buys on apparel after Christmas given the recent poor earnings/profits reported by nordstrom & macys, so 'game on', they need to win our business! 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri