Honored Contributor
Heads up to those wanted more since their last purchase. I just added the plaid to my collection! I sized up again, like I did with the houndstooth, because I am really happy with the trouser fit. There's also a buy more & save option. Have fun ladies
Respected Contributor

I was so happy when I saw this was the TTV so I jumped in right away to grab my houndstooth.  I was disappointed to see that the misses sizes in houndstooth were already gone.  They must be clearing out inventory.  So sad.  I shouldn't have waited.  Enjoy your plaid.  I have them and get compliments every time I wear them.  Really cute!

Honored Contributor

I didn't know they had 3 TTVs today.  I only saw the faux fur coat.  I love the slimming options bootcut pants I own.  I was going to use the $10.00 coupon on them over the weekend but they were pretty much all sold out.

These are really, really cute.  I'm just not a legging person though.    

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I was so happy when I saw this was the TTV so I jumped in right away to grab my houndstooth.  I was disappointed to see that the misses sizes in houndstooth were already gone.  They must be clearing out inventory.  So sad.  I shouldn't have waited.  Enjoy your plaid.  I have them and get compliments every time I wear them.  Really cute!

yea. it wasn't until I'd posted that I realized the one that every one was going back for was the one that was so limited Woman Mad

Maybe they'll come out with some more fun prints!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo

I'm sure you are right.  I think these leggings are very popular so I won't be surprised if they come back with more cute patterns.  I am so happy I discovered them. You can really adjust the fit by your sizing choices -- all very wearable.  I get my black leggings with a more snug fit and with my plaids I sized up.  Adorable.

Honored Contributor

@IslandGirl

I own both fits, the first one I purchased in my regular size, but I find the 'compression' fit to have more limitations as to how I can wear them!

Respected Contributor

Re: slimming options ttv!

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

I just re-read my note and realized that it might be confusing.  I sized up from a medium (my normal pant size) to a large on the black pair.  And given the nature of that scuba-type fabric in the black, it was a good thing I did.  I would not have been able to get a medium on and still breathe.  So I then decided to size up two sizes on the plaid because I wanted it to be a loser fit.  Well, as you have probably heard, the plaid fabric is very different from the black and naturally much looser.  When I pulled them on I realized I could have stayed with large...but the extra large stays up just fine and looks like a skinny trouser.  I'm happy I made that mistake!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @islandgrrl-these leggings look great! Thx for the sizing info & reviews. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Andreatoo @islandgrrl-these leggings look great! Thx for the sizing info & reviews. 

@Chi-town girl

My biggest piece of advice is that the black leggings fit differently than the plaid -- the material itself is actually different.  The black is made of a scuba-like material and is extremely form fitting.  They make your legs look great, but you really have to size up at least one size. The plaid and houndstooth are a different (looser) fabrication altogether.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl

My biggest piece of advice is that the black leggings fit differently than the plaid -- the material itself is actually different.  The black is made of a scuba-like material and is extremely form fitting.  They make your legs look great, but you really have to size up at least one size. The plaid and houndstooth are a different (looser) fabrication altogether.

@islandgrrl-that's so bizarre to have different fabrics in the same style/item number. And worse yet, the website info suggests all are the same fabric. Wonder if they had a high level of returns. Love the zipper design & vertical stitching.

I would love the houndstooth,  so I hope they are reading & will reorder. Also was considering the wine. The way you describe the black, they are a must have, but I think I will wait for clearance or to see if they reorder. I think there will be some good buys on apparel after Christmas given the recent poor earnings/profits reported by nordstrom & macys, so 'game on', they need to win our business! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri