Contributor

I'm a shoulder pad wearer too, but what I use to keep them in place is double sided Braza flash tape. It's cheap & it works. Put a few strips on top of the shoulder pad, lay the pad on your shoulder, put on your blouse on, then adjust until it sits just right. They won't move.

ETA: Link Braza Flash Tape (1009)

Valued Contributor
On 3/9/2014 Jingles5 said:

I'm a shoulder pad wearer too, but what I use to keep them in place is double sided Braza flash tape. It's cheap & it works. Put a few strips on top of the shoulder pad, lay the pad on your shoulder, put on your blouse on, then adjust until it sits just right. They won't move.

Dear Jingles5....Thanks for you input. I always look at other suggestions and thought I had all my body parts issues resolved until I scrolled down to the bottom of the flash tape ad and discovered that indeed I do not have a CAMEL TOE COVER. Who knew we need those also! Perhaps QVC will sell them on Fashion Day. Our husbands will be more than happy to finally watch QVC.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Contributor
On 3/9/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 3/9/2014 Jingles5 said:

Dear Jingles5....Thanks for you input. I always look at other suggestions and thought I had all my body parts issues resolved until I scrolled down to the bottom of the flash tape ad and discovered that indeed I do not have a CAMEL TOE COVER. Who knew we need those also! Perhaps QVC will sell them on Fashion Day. Our husbands will be more than happy to finally watch QVC.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Dearest HAPPY LADY,

HAHA! Who knew? I didn't even see that. Did you read the reviews? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I buy flash tape at a local store, so just grabbed the first link I came across to post, but am happy that I was able to share something new with you. Smiley Happy