Honored Contributor

Re: shopnbc/evine host connie kunkle dies

This is so sad.  I loved Connie.  She was quirky, fun and entertaining.  Plus, she was a good host. 

That is just terrible news.  I am praying for her family!  She was far, far too young!!!!  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I just read about this and posted in a thread in Among Friends.  I had always liked Connie.  I thought she was hilarious.  I had sort of forgot about her until last week when something came across my FB news feed that Chuck Clemency had shared something to Connie's page.

I never witnessed the over the top or odd behavior many had posted about but you have to think it was related to this problem.

How very sad indeed.  She was so full of life.  She was always going on wonderful travels and she was involved heavily in the theatre. 

My prayers go out to her family.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

@sunshine45 Yes thats the picture on her page that I've been visiting. All posting stops in 2015.

still cannot figure out why you arent seeing all of the tributes and condolences then. i wonder if it could be your facebook settings?

I'm seeing it with no problem.  I found it right away so it has to be something in settings.    

Trusted Contributor

@Sunshin

@sunshine45 wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

@sunshine45 Yes thats the picture on her page that I've been visiting. All posting stops in 2015.

@sunshine45, I went on Connie Kunkle's FB page and I also can't see any tributes or condolences.    Am I doing something wrong? I do see a post from Wendi Russo (another evine host) saying that CK was/is very ill. Help!!

still cannot figure out why you arent seeing all of the tributes and condolences then. i wonder if it could be your facebook settings?

@sunshine45 wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

Respected Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=connie%20kunkle

use this link and scroll down the page, condolences by Heather Hall, Sarah anderson, Daniel Green and more. It is not connie's own personal page.

^This. That's what I've been saying for several posts

Honored Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

use this link and scroll down the page, condolences by Heather Hall, Sarah anderson, Daniel Green and more. It is not connie's own personal page.

via that link, the first connie kunkle listed is her personal page. that is where i got the initial news from and posted the tribute from her friend. as of right now, there are 224 messages on that tribute post alone AND 60+ other condolences on her main page. if you cannot see them then maybe it has to do with your personal facebook settings.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I remember the name but I do not know that I ever saw her. (I seldom watched that network)

Such a young, beautiful and talented lady. Such a horrible disease.  May she and all who loved and cared for her find peace.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@skuggles wrote:

@PinkSunset wrote:

via that link, the first connie kunkle listed is her personal page. that is where i got the initial news from and posted the tribute from her friend. as of right now, there are 224 messages on that tribute post alone AND 60+ other condolences on her main page. if you cannot see them then maybe it has to do with your personal facebook settings.

@sunshine45 Or maybe it has to do with yours? I am not the only one who sees her last timeline post as 2015. I think we have sidetracked the thread long enough tho, and I dont want to take away from your original intent. Like I said, I can see all the tributes as a list generated by a search for all posts by anyone, with her name in it, just not on her page. I can go to her page and produce this list by a search for her name in "posts" rather than her name in "people" page, but that actually directs me off her actual page, to search results producing a long list of condolences. I think all the posts are from other people's FB page posted to their own timelines, not to hers.

The importnat point to all this, I can see all the condolences taking a different route to get them . For anyone else who like me sees nothing on he ractual page past 2015, I suggest they go back and search for posts with her name in it, as opposed to her actual page on FB. Hope that makes sense.

Honored Contributor

EVINE has posted a very nice tribute video on their facebook page.

It is with deep sorrow we share that our friend Connie Kunkle has passed away at the age of 58. Little more than a year ago, Connie was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia. We hope it brings some comfort that Connie never ceased to be her wonderful self, with the sparkling green eyes, delighting her caregivers despite her advancing condition. She passed peacefully in her sleep Tuesday. Donations can be made in Connie’s name to The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration at theaftd.org

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

How sad.  I occasionally checked for her picture on the hosts' page, hoping she was coming back.  What a black cloud on today this is.