Honored Contributor

I think it's great . I can enjoy the show and not , " change the channel,", as is usually

suggested.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

She can take off how many ever days she wants and so can any other host. I don't care who takes time off.What difference does it make? I do not miss her when she doesn't  host a program because there are other hosts who do a wonderful job in her pkace,

Honored Contributor

I'm not going to waste an iota of energy trying to figure out what the OP means. 

She is the first on my new list though, and the OP whose post was removed yesterday is the second on my list.  No more wasted energy for me - I'm not into guessing games and even if I were, this isn't the place for them.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I love it when SHE is on vacation.....I wish SHE would take an extended vacation one way.

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

Whomever this post is about, just a bit of advice OP. I find that life is much happier and fulfilling when we don't compare ourselves in any shape of form to anyone else.  Envy is not productive and IMO destructive.

Hosts on QVC have these jobs for many reasons and even though I'm highly educated, I don't think I have what it takes to do it. So unless you do, and you would like to work here, I don't know what purpose keeping track of who's off and how many times is helpful. I'm sure you have a lot to be grateful for. If we focus on what we have and not what we think we don't, we'll be able to refocus our energy in a positive manner. 

At any rate, QVC thinks they deserve it and it's their call. 

Well said!

Respected Contributor

@June222 wrote:

I love it when SHE is on vacation.....I wish SHE would take an extended vacation one way.

Wow...does SHE impact your life that much? That is sad.

Respected Contributor

I wish people would take a vacation from posting how much time someone takes for their vactation.  Not anyone's business.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

Gabrielle is doing a fantastic job!  She is such a great hostess and a real beauty!

So glad to see her doing more daytime hosting!! 💗

Respected Contributor

Re: she's off again?

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue wrote:

I wish people would take a vacation from posting how much time someone takes for their vactation.  Not anyone's business.

AMEN!!!

It is so petty and childish. Good grief. 

Trusted Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

Whomever this post is about, just a bit of advice OP. I find that life is much happier and fulfilling when we don't compare ourselves in any shape of form to anyone else.  Envy is not productive and IMO destructive.

Hosts on QVC have these jobs for many reasons and even though I'm highly educated, I don't think I have what it takes to do it. So unless you do, and you would like to work here, I don't know what purpose keeping track of who's off and how many times is helpful. I'm sure you have a lot to be grateful for. If we focus on what we have and not what we think we don't, we'll be able to refocus our energy in a positive manner. 

At any rate, QVC thinks they deserve it and it's their call. 

@NycVixen   We are all highly educated here...not just you. We just do not boast about it  Smiley Happy.