Respected Contributor

????

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Who?

Honored Contributor

Re: she's off again?

[ Edited ]

Here we go with unnecessary drama again. Smiley Sad  I really don't understand why OPs keep people wondering what a thread is about.  It's totally wasted energy on the reader's part.

Edited to add: I'm going to start making a list of posters who do this and just not open any more of their threads.  Why bother?

Valued Contributor

But even more important  -  why would anyone care about how much time someone has off?  Unless it is your co-worker and you have to carry the load, it is simply not anyone's business.

Do some of these posters wake up each morning wondering what negative thing they can comment on that day?

Honored Contributor

I know exactly who she's talking about but will not say or add to this craziness. 

Whoever the Moderator is right now, should take this one down before it goes awry.

Respected Contributor

Re: she's off again?

[ Edited ]

Whomever this post is about, just a bit of advice OP. I find that life is much happier and fulfilling when we don't compare ourselves in any shape of form to anyone else.  Envy is not productive and IMO destructive.

Hosts on QVC have these jobs for many reasons and even though I'm highly educated, I don't think I have what it takes to do it. So unless you do, and you would like to work here, I don't know what purpose keeping track of who's off and how many times is helpful. I'm sure you have a lot to be grateful for. If we focus on what we have and not what we think we don't, we'll be able to refocus our energy in a positive manner. 

At any rate, QVC thinks they deserve it and it's their call. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

How about a hint? What does it rhyme with? LOL 

For the life of me I will never understand why posters get so vested in others lives who have no impact on them whatsoever. 

Frequent Contributor

This is probably about Shawn.  Isn't she always on Fridays with Isaac?

Honored Contributor

...dont worry......she will be on on monday.....

i think that however many days anyone gets off is between the employee and the employer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein