Honored Contributor

shawns dress....2/26/16 "shawns says accessorize"

LOVE shawns black dress on the "shawn says accessorize" show today. does anyone recognize it by any chance?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: shawns dress....2/26/16 "shawns says accessorize"

Where's @lolakimono when we need her, LOL!

She's GREAT at finding these out these kinds of things!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Hi I didn't see shawns dress but I am fairly certain it would be from her closet...you can ask her on her Q Facebook page.She does have some beautiful clothes and wears them well.

Honored Contributor

I got the impression from another similar thread that she wasn't to forthcoming with where she bought a particular article of clothing...

Has anyone asked her?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I got the impression from another similar thread that she wasn't to forthcoming with where she bought a particular article of clothing...

Has anyone asked her?

I've noticed that she is very hit or miss with answering any questions on her FB page.

Trusted Contributor

She's a busy girl so I doubt she actually has time to read all of her Facebook. 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

She's a busy girl so I doubt she actually has time to read all of her Facebook. 

She's not too busy to ask for the viewers participation on her FB page...I suspect social media is now in these hosts job descriptions.

I haven't been on her page but those that I have checked out seem to be pretty good about participating in the conversation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i have not asked not asked on her facebook page yet. sometimes she does answer, and sometimes she doesnt. when she does though you usually have to wade through a lot of comments/posts to find the answer. will continue to check. there have been a few questions regarding her dress and her sandals.

thought someone MIGHT recognize the dress.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I didn't see it live, but is it this?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I didn't see it live, but is it this?

that looks close @lolakimono thank you.

hers seemed shorter (although she did have it belted), it wasnt as cut in at the shoulders.....it was more covered, and it also seemed to have a slightly longer hemline in the back.....more of a high low hemline.